Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 February 2015

CHILDHOOD DRAMA

Hi there, my name is Pat. I bet you this is the first time you have seen by a kid. I'm here to tell you what to do if you have children problems. I'm 12 by the way. So I kind of know what teenage boys are going through. I have diabetes so I know a  or two about that as well. So lets get started. If your child was recently diagnosed then he'll probably bee in denial for a while and think some miracle will happen and it will go away. It wont. For the parents that do and don't know it wont. But here is the thing, don't bring his spirits down. make him happy for the while that he is still in denial. Eventually he will find out and accept. And if his friends say no then don't answer. If there is anything else you want me to include next week. Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment